Thursday, June 10, 2010

life laugh love . from me to u my friends ;)

alhamdulillah , siap gak article i ney . hha . nak hantar untuk peraduan majalah SMKPINJI hebat fer 2010 . which article yg terhebat akan dimasukkan ke dlm mjalh sek . ahaa . i tak lepaskan peluang utk try take part dlm competition ney . at least i try kan .? plus , tis year gonna be the last year i n membe membe form 5 yg lain especially 5sc . hmm . so , befoe tggalkan pinji , i nak tgglkan juga rase trima kasih i kat membe membe yg selalu support n adea dgn i selama 2 tahun i dkt pinji . thanks babe ! buka sek ney i hantar ! ahaa ;)

if korang tek berape jelas dgn tulisan kat atas pic tuh , bace kat bawah ney :


When we first talked to each other ,

I know that we could always be friends ,

Our friendship are getting growing ,

and i will be here with you till the end .


You listen when I have problem ,

And help dry tears from my face ,

You take all my sorrow ,

And put an happiness on it .


I can’t forget the fun we had ,

Laugh till our face almost turn to red ,

Talked about the thing we find funny ,

Others think we are insane . ;p


I guess this is my way to

saying thanks for

catching me when I fall

thanks again for being best friends

and being here with me

Even, we just know each other

For this short 2 years , I enjoy it !

You guys such amazing friends

I ever had ! ;)

also thanks because

always with me through it all ;)



ALL OF US ,

Nor hidayah , hafizah , atikah ,

Nurul , nadhirah , hanor , farahin ,

Alya , Raja danial , rexwell , amir ,

Nai , omar n all 5science student .


From : Zafirah bte Zainal Abidin .

Class : 5science 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

kucing comel bagi komen

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

budak budak manis